Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

32 Weeks

What I'm feeling this week!
  1. Gurglies- They seem to not want to go away. I'm getting quite sick of them seeing as they make me feel sick when I have them.
  2. Big- I had my first experience with some asking if I am having twins. NO, I'M JUST 5'3" AND CAN"T HELP IT IF I DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR A BABY TO GROW UP SO IT GROWS OUT!!!!! Sorry, but people need to think about what they are saying to a hormonal pregnant lady that just wants her drink without being judged.
  3. Excited- I can't believe I'm down in the single digits for my week count down, only 8 more to go!
  4. Anxious- I really can't wait to meet this little girl. She is so real to me and I just want to be able to see her and hold her already.
  5. Like I'm going to be a parent soon- I have decided to fully take advantage of the next 8 weeks and sleep as much as I want to and do things I want to do. Don't mean to be selfish, but I'm going to be giving for the rest of my life.
I had doctors appointment today, and it was very uneventful which is a good thing. It is always nice to get to hear the heartbeat though. Its so reassuring to hear the little "thump, thump, thump". One of the mamas in my online pregnancy group lost her little boy at 31 weeks. It made me so scared to think one day everything can be fine and the next it can all be gone. Everything with me and baby girl are just fine so HAPPY 32 WEEKS DAY TO ME!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great!! That little girl is going to be so lucky to have you as her mama.

    When I was pregnant, Brandon banned my from all baby forums because I would get anxiety anytime something bad would happen to anyone else...just relax and don't let them scare you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails