Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Picking up Molly

Rebekah has been so excited because her friend Molly from Idaho is coming for two weeks. Yesterday we went to Denver to pick her up. We got a late start so we didn't get to do much of the shopping we wanted to, but we got the things we needed. After picking Molly up we went out to one of my favorite places, Chili's!!!! It was really nice to go to a sit down place and get some good food. To bad I couldn't finish half of it. Oh well left overs for lunch! We got back really late and for the first time I didn't get to talk to Johnny for a whole day. Sad I know, but I was crushed when I got home at midnight and he wasn't on. It was really nice to get out of Lamar for a little while though. I guess I have to take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails