Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Evening Swim

Bekah, Molly, Tanner and I went to the pool today after dinner. It was nice and relaxing to go and float for awhile, but once the sun went down it started getting pretty cold. I spent the last hour we were there checking the bathroom for a free shower so I could sit in the warm water. I also felt kinda lonely even though I was surrounded by a ton of people. I'm so used to Dominica where you almost always have some one to talk to. I wanted to leave Bekah and her friends to themselves and Tanner just wanted to go down the slide which I couldn't do because I'm pregnant. We are planning on going again on Thursday if its not to windy, I so hope its not windy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails