Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby Shower


Wow I'm getting this up late, but we have been kinda busy the last few days. Saturday I had my baby shower. It was really nice. A few women from church came out. We had a great lunch and some good laughs. I got some cute stuff too! I really wish I could have had some of my family and friends there, but I still had a good time.

We played this game I have never seen at a baby shower before and it was a lot of fun. You had to pass a pacifier from person to person using a pencil, if you drop it your out, last two standing win! We all got a kick out of it. It was kinda hard because we had such a height difference in the group.

(the food)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails