Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Good Friends

Well I spent the day filling out job applications and taking them to their corresponding stores. I had an interview today. I don't think a day has gone by that I haven't walked at least five miles. It is nice but I get very tired by the end of the day.
Johnny had his first day of classes. He said it was pretty boring. Just all review.
We went to our friends house for dinner again tonight. There was also a family there that the husband started MERP with Johnny. I can't remember his name, but his wife is Katie. They have three kids that are so cute. Its nice to know someone is in the same boat as us. And that we will have some friends while we are on this adventure.
I wanted to take the time and thank Kellie and Brett for all you have done for us in the last three days. You guys are so great and so giving! I love you and wish you all the best. Thanks for all the advice and maybe we will have to take a trip to the Bahamas with you and you can show us around. Thank you again for all you have done. We will defiantly be in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails