Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

DMV

Well yesterday Johnny and I were at the DMV all day. We were trying to get IDs so we can go to Disney World. Let me just say it was ridiculous. We made sure that we had all the paper work we needed and an extra proof of residency. They discounted two of Johnny's and one of mine. So we thought we would be fine, I would just have to fill out a paper that said that he lives with me as his second proof. But then they realized mine wouldn't work because one of my proofs said Miami and one said South Miami. How stupid is that. Anyway long story short, we went and changed the address at the bank and got our statement reprinted and went back and got our IDs. We are going to Disney World!!!!!!!! See you on the other side!

1 comment:

  1. YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD?!?!?!?!? TAKE TONS OF PICTURES FOR YOUR BLOG! I'm excited to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails