Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The New Year

Johnny and I had a great time bringing in the new year. We went to the beach during the day and had a great time. We went to South Beach and it was crazy packed. It was a gorgeous day though. The waves were just perfect, for me at least. They were big enough that they were fun but small enough that if I got taken out by one I could still catch my breath. That night we went over to our friends, the Wiltons. We had a lot of good food and then played Killer Bunnies. I won even though everyone ganged up on me! After we watched the ball drop we made breakfast which was also very good. It was a great day!
We really haven't done anything since then. Johnny started school again on Monday and Has been studying 24/7 because his first mini(really big test) is next week. I did go out with the sister missionaries last night. I enjoyed getting to know them. Today I went to the park with Katie and the kids. It was a lot of fun as always. Thanks Matt for inviting me!







Me and the ocean!









Johnny with his silly eyes closed.






Me sun bathing!
I know it looks like I'm not wearing anything but I promise I am!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! I'll admit... we were kind of lame and just watched a movie and then I fell asleep. I am an early bird and can barely stay up late at ALL!

    I want to go to the beach! I'll bet you are nice and tan now... you have such pretty skin! You don't even freckle... lucky girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails