Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Magic Kingdom








We went to Magic Kingdom on Thursday. The Taylors were there as well that day but we didn't think we would see them at all. Well we did. We were walking to go to the Jungle Cruise and there they were on the Magic Carpet ride. The kids looked like they were having a lot of fun. We did all the rides we wanted to except Splash Mountain because it was closed. I have always wanted to ride the Tea Cups. Its one of my little girl fantasy and finally at the age of 22 I got to. Space Mountain was awesome! The lines were not bad at all. We never waited more than 10 minutes for a ride. The firework show was amazing! I felt like a little kid all day. Ask Johnny I had a huge smile on my face all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails