Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Life Goes On

I am so sorry to all my faithful followers. I have been horrible at my blog lately. I just feel like now that we are settled here in Miami my life has become a mind numbing string of useless nothings. I love days that I go to the store or the park with the Taylors. I feel like this breaks the monotony of my life. I wish I was brave enough to go places without Johnny, but I feel a little unsafe when I'm by myself.
Okay enough depressing myself. Today Johnny got this package of medical books today and one was an anatomy book. I don't know why but it got me all interested. I think I may be spending some time looking at it. I was asking Johnny all these questions so he showed me a web sight that I can watch surgeries on. We watched a heart transplant and it was so awesome. I think I may get into all this medicine stuff and help Johnny study. I think it helps him learn when he has to teach me about stuff, so I will keep asking questions.
I have felt really curious lately, maybe because I have so much time on my hands. The other night I kept Johnny up until probably 4:30 or so answering all my questions. Wow I think I need to use my library card a little more or maybe find a hobby. Oh speaking of, I think Katie and I are going to start jogging and doing yoga together. If we do I will have to track my progress on here. well I hope this all wasn't to boring for you faithful readers. I will try to do better. I think I forgot how beneficial it is for me to have my blog. It lets me get everything out and then I can get on with finding something to do with my life. I've already have some ideas. Thanks blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails