Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

This week

Well life has not been to exciting. We came home and Johnny has been studying non stop. So that means I have not done anything. Its hard because I don't like going out without Johnny because I get nervous. You have to understand I grew up in a town with a population of less than two thousand, so walking around the streets of Miami by myself is a little scary. I think I'm starting to feel the cabin fever. I get so excited to just go to the grocery store or do laundry.
Yesterday I babysat for the Taylors so they could go on a date. I had fun with the kids. They are so easy to take care of. I let Matt play video games. Rachel mostly kept herself entertained. I did have them draw pictures for there parents. They are such good kids. I have so much fun playing with them.
I am trying to get my shape in shape for those of you that watch the Tyra show. I am keeping a food journal and I started doing yoga this week. I hope I keep it up. I always to really well for about two weeks and then get frustrated because I can't see any results so I give up. I want to be in shape for Dominica. It is very hilly there and you have to walk everywhere. I'm getting excited for the big move. When we were in Orlando I realized we are half way through MERP and will be heading for the island soon. I have a ton of stuff to plan and get done before we head out. Yay now I have something to do!!!

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about yoga on Friday. Can I come over on Monday to try again? What do you have to plan for Dominica? Call me because if your planning maybe I should too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure come over Monday and we will do. I did the yoga basics and the ab work out yesterday and I'm so soar. I went on a walk today too. Go exercising!!! Oh well I want to figure out when we want to get to Dominica so we can plan our trip to Arizona, decide what we want to take with us, get passports. Stuff like that. We don't have much time once we finish with MERP. I mean we want to get there two weeks before class starts. That gives us two weeks for family and packing and traveling. AAAHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails