Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Every Member a Missionary

I'm so sorry about my last post. I feel like I was being poopy. It might have been the weather. it has been so cold here the last couple of weeks. yesterday the sun came out and the temperature went up, its back in the 70's and I'm loving it. They said on the news that this cold spell we went through was the coldest its gotten since 1940. I wouldn't have minded as much but I had only one pair of pants. I only brought shorts because we didn't think we would need pants. AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH
Well I spent last night and all day today with the sisters missionary. I have gone with them a couple times now and really enjoy it. It gives me something good to do with my time.
Johnny took his first mini and thinks he did well. He studied so hard. We will let you know how he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails