Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Epcot







I have to admit before we went to Epcot I didn't know what it is. All I knew about it was that it has the big golf ball, but it was so much fun! The Test Track was awesome and I really liked the simulated space one( I can't remember the name of it). Just so you know it takes forever to get around the world. It was cool to go to the different countries. When you get to the new country you feel like you are there. The sights and smells are authentic. We went to Soaring. I had done that in California Adventure but Johnny hadn't. Hunny I Shrunk the Audience was fun as well. I was shocked to find out that the "golf ball" has a ride in it. Everything was a blast.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails