Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 27, 2009

BYU Won!



Yesterday we went down to Provo for the football game. Johnny's dad was with us and it was great to have him. He had his birthday this month and we wanted to take him to lunch and go to a game with him. We went to this restaurant that we really like, Tucanos. It is a Brazilian grill. It is a really cool place. It is all you can eat with an amazing salad bar and then they grill all the meat and bring it around to the tables. Everything is super yummy. I really want to figure out how they make the lemonade, its creamy and very yummy!
The game was really good. They played hard and it paid off. I don't remember the score, sorry. I think I am understanding the rules a little better. I feel like I ask a hundred questions during the game. "What does that call mean?" "How many yards penalty is it for a false start?" "Why do I always have to sit behind the really tall people?" Things like that. By the end of the season I may know all that stuff, but for now I'm still learning. Here are some pictures of the game and a video of a touchdown. Sorry its really hard to see the guy catch the ball but I promise you he did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails