Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Johnny and I

For my first post I just wanted to tell a little about Johnny and myself. We are currently living in Salt Lake City, Utah. Johnny is working for the Primary Children's Hospital as a Lab Tech. I work in a restaurant called Au Naturale. We both enjoy our jobs.

We both have great families. Johnny has a smaller family with one brother (Joseph) little sister that was adopted (Rebekah), and a little foster brother (Tanner). He is the oldest in the family. His parents are John and Mary. I have a much bigger family. I'll start from the oldest and work my way down.(The names in parenthesis are their spouses and then any children.) John(Dawn, Caitlyn), Richard(Beth, Ahslynn, Warren), Rachel(Trent, Joseph, Rebekah, David, and a little girl on the way), Chris(Emily), Arlo Jeff(Heather, Felicity, Helen), then comes me, Vance(Emmett), and Chelsea. My parents are Doug and Kathy Davidson. Johnny and I don't have any real children, but our cat Saydee is our little baby.

Johnny has applied to med school this fall and are hoping he will be getting into Ross University School of Medicine for the Jan. 2010 semester. If he does we will be packing up and heading to a small Carribean island, Dominica.

I started this blog for two reasons, to let my family know what is going on in our very boring life without using all the minutes on their phones(sorry), and if we get into Ross to let future or potential students know our experience on the island.

Thats all I'm going to write for today. Hope all is well with the family and we love you all and miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you started a blog! Maybe just maybe I will I'll start working on mine more. :)
    Your life is normal, not "boring". SHEESH.
    Hope you guys hear soon with what you'll be doing as far as moving and all that. It stinks being in limbo.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails