Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Tuna and Stitches

So I didn't have work again today. I tried to go to cover for someones shift at work because I need the hours, but apparently so does everyone else. I just ate tuna helper and did my cross stitch. I'm getting really far on it. I hope to finish it before the new year. I'll post pictures when I'm done.
I'm just sitting here waiting for Johnny to come home. I'm really excited because we have season tickets to BYU football and there is going to be a game tomorrow.I'm not a big fan of football or BYU sports in general, but I am a big fan of going out and doing something with Johnny on a Saturday night. So see you on the other side!

3 comments:

  1. Tuna Helper...YUMMY!! Reminds me of growing up. :) We won't be having it to much in our home because Justin can't STAND fish, even (or especially the smell of it)...bummer..
    Cross stitch! FUN! I have been craving lately to do some form of sewing whether it is cross stitching or crocheing(sp?). See, I don't crave foods, I crave activities. Awhile ago I was CRAVING to do a puzzle. :) Love how that works. Wish we lived near each other so that we could hang out and watch movies/talk/chill/work out/cross stitch. One day, yeah?
    Have fun at the game!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope that you had fun with your hubby at the BYU game...what an upset! I'm not good when it comes to crafting...the only thing i attempt is scapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BYU against Florida State? If so: have fun! A friend of mine is there too :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails