Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Helping others




So both Johnny and I had the day off. We just spent the day doing a little planning and cleaning.
I went to help with a wedding tonight. It was for a lady I am going to start visiting teaching now that she has married into the ward. I went and helped in the kitchen. It is interesting helping some one you don't know very well. It was fun to watch her and her new husband. The day of your wedding goes by so fast. To Melissa if she ever reads this, I hope you two will be happy and serve each other and those around you. Anyway here are a couple of pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! I LOVE weddings!! We just went to Justin's brothers wedding a couple of weeks ago. Such an exciting time in life.
    That was sweet of you to help out!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails