Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dates are the BEST!!!

So today was laundry day. We went to Target while the laundry was going and that was fun.
After that we came home and I did some cross stitch while I finished Last season of Greys Anatomy. Then all of a sudden Johnny was like "Okay, Lets go". We went to DI and got some reading material. We have decided that DI is the place to buy books they are like 50 cents a piece, its great! After that we went and watched the movie Up. I was really cute. We went to Olive Garden and had endless pasta. I am super stuffed now and am going to sit down and watch a movie that I got in the mail from Netflix, super duper Tuesday!!!

P.S. I feel bad because I have no pictures to post so I am going to try to put a video on here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails