Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Getting an Interview

Today nothing really happened. I went to work but came home because I wasn't felling very well. Johnny was at work all day, so I just kinda lazed around the house and cleaned up a little bit.
It has been beautiful this week. We have been getting some rain and the temperature has dropped. I even put an extra blanket on our bed a couple nights ago. I'm getting really excited about fall. I love when the trees turn. When they do I'll have to post some pictures.

I wanted to let everybody know that Johnny is done applying to med school. We have just been waiting for his letters of recommendation to be sent and now they are in. So now all we have to do is wait. According to the research I've done about 60% of applicants get an interview. The average time it takes for Ross to interview you is two weeks, but it could take anywhere from ten days to two months. I hope that answers some questions that people had. We'll let you know more as it unfolds. Please remember that these are not absolute facts they are just what I have gleaned from the internet. I will keep the info coming.

To my Family, Thank you so much for responding to my nags. I will still nag at you if I haven't seen a post for awhile. I really want this to work because we want to know what is going on with all of you. Especailly if we do go to Dominica. It will be very hard to call you so we will have to rely on the internet to keep in touch. I really think blogging will be a good way to do it. It only takes a few minutes a day. I love you all, and miss you and think and pray for you.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you find out soon what is going to happen!
    I'm so thankful for the internet. SUCH a great way to keep in touch with people!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails