Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Work

So all I've been doing the last two days is work. Yesterday was really busy, but tonight was super slow. We all just had to pretend we were working. It was so boring! Well now I'm home eating pizza and hanging out with Johnny and His dad, who is here so he can go to the BYU game with us tomorrow.
Johnny got an e-mail from Ross and they said that they still don't have his letters of recommendation. This makes me more than a little mad about this since his professor and boss said they had sent them. AARRGGGGHHH!!! Anyway I hope they get them soon I want to get an interview already!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...Pizza sounds good!
    You're going to another BYU game!? Heheh hope this one goes a lot better than the last one.
    oh no! That is SO frustrating!! I wonder why the papers are taking so long?! Hope they get it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails