Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas in Miami

I'm so sorry I haven't written in a while. Even though we haven't done anything I feel like we have been busy. Christmas was great. We slept in and then opened the three unwrapped gifts we got. Johnny got Fallout 3 for his PC and I got Sims World Adventures for mine. We also got a game pack off of Steam(an online game store, for those of you that don't know what Steam is). It has Family Feud, Jewel Quest, Risk, Battleship, and many other games. So now we have some games to play to pass the time. I wanted to thank all of you that sent goodies and gifts for us. It really made our Christmas special. The gift cards will help out a lot too! After installing our games I made a very yummy ham dinner for the two of us that we are still enjoying. This is off subject, but for all you couples out there getting a big ham is very good, you have dinner left overs for awhile and its great for breakfast too. That was about all we did on Christmas.
We went over to the Taylors on Saturday. Matt has been wanting Johnny and I to play the Wii with him and it was laundry time. We had a great time. Katie I hope you know how thankful I am for you and your little family. I don't know what we would do with out you. We were defiantly supposed to be here at the same time so we could help each other through this.
So I feel like we have lived at the movies this week. We went to Sherlock Holmes on Monday and then we watched Avatar today. I loved Sherlock Holmes. It was so cool to how they show you how he thinks. Avatar was good. We went to the 3D Imax showing and it added a lot to the experience. I have never been to a 3D movie before so that was cool. I have heard from people that it was really preachy about the environment, but I didn't think it was. I thought that Wallie was more "green" than Avatar was, but thats just me. After the movie Johnny took me out to Outback Steak House. It was so yummy. I'm no a big red meat fan, but every once in a while a steak is just awesome. They messed up my order and brought fries instead of mashed potatoes so I got free fries too! You can't beat that. Well I hope everybody is having a great holiday season and if I don't write before then have a great new year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year tomorrow!!
    Justin and I took a HUGE nap Christmas Day...it was wonderful! :)
    Hope you are enjoying those PC games!! Did you two surprise each other with anything or did you know what you'd be getting?
    We have a ham just sitting in our fridge.. is there any special way to cook it? What do you suggest? I admire you. You sound like you are a cook. I bet your husband just LOVES your home made meals. I need to be like you and cook more. I'm sure Justin would appreciate that.
    We recently saw Blind Side. I Highly recommend that! Very clean. I think we'll pass on Avatar and Sherlock Holmes BUT I am glad that you enjoyed them! :)
    STEAK!!!!!! I am defintiely a HUGE steak fan! Glad you and Johnny go out on FUN dates.
    Love yoU!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails