Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

What we've been up to


My handsome hubby!

Sorry, I have done a horrible job this week doing my blog. Its just when I get home I'm so tired from doing nothing. I know it doesn't make sense, but that's just my life. Johnny is being the best little student in the world and is studying hard. I have been a good little vacationer and playing hard. I have been meeting so many awesome people. They probably think I'm a psycho person because I'm always playing with the kids and when I'm trying to interact with them I don't talk I just listen. I LOVE listening to people talk!!!! There is a little girl named Addy that reminds me of me when I was little. I never wanted to hang out with the other kids I just wanted to listen to the grown ups and I still feel that way. All the kids want to play with me and I just want to listen to their mommys talk. I do have a great time with the kids though!!! They always say the funniest things. Today Railey(sp?) just kept singing "All my single ladies, All my single ladies" while shaking her little bum. I just couldn't help but smile and laugh. It was so great!!!! I am really enjoying myself here.
I feel like I have been so busy even though I'm not doing anything. I feel like I have swam more in the last 2 weeks than I have in my whole life. I'm not complaining, I promise. I love every minute of it. Yesterday was the White Coat Ceremony. It was interesting. I felt home sick for the first time when they sang the national anthem. Johnny looks really good in his coat. After they had refresments and they had the best egg rolls ever I ate so many of them. Yum......
Johnny and I after the ceremony.
We saw this cool spotted bat ray last time we went snorkeling.

2 comments:

  1. how fun- cute white coat pic and I love the stingray- you caught it "midswim"- neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will have to send you the pictures of you with my boys. they had so much fun with you. :) i LOVE it that you play with all the kids. it gives the moms a little break. :) glad you're here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails