Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Chicken, chicken, and more chicken


So I feel like I have been running around a lot the last couple of days. Shopping, babysitting, errands, and SP are the main culprits. One new and exciting thing happened this week. My inlaws have decided they are coming to visit in August. I really didn't think they were going to be able to come so I'm very excited. Our break is going to be very busy. On the 20th Johnny's family gets here. I am going to plan some awesome stuff for us to do. they leave on the 26th. Then on the 30th Johnny and I are heading out to St. Lucia. We don't know where we are staying yet. I want to go to an all inclusive place. We have been bugeting really well and are going to have some money left over from our first semester. All the places are at least 50% off right now because it is the off season. My thinking is when are we ever going to be able to go an a fancy vacation for so cheap? The answer is never. We haven't decided when we will come back from St. Lucia. we have plane tickets there, but are tacking a ferry back so we can decide when we want to leave. Needless to say I am super duper excited.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so excited!!! St Lucia sounds like a blast! And did you take the picture! Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you!! can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails