Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tracyographer

I just spent all day on the computer editing photos and making my new and improved blog! How do you like it? There are a couple of things I want to change, but can't seem to figure it out. I am not very talented when it comes to doing anything on the computer, so I'm very impressed I did this well. If anyone knows a lot about how to make your blog superly duperly awesome leave your email in a comment and you will be sure to get an email from me with lots of questions.

3 comments:

  1. Did you do all the editing with picknik? I absolutely love that site! Its the best spent money! Lol Any way i really like your blog! That is exactly what I have been meaning to do-get my blog more unique and creative looking lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a LOT! I feel like I am in the clouds or something. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails