Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

When do I get paid?

In a few minutes I am going to pretend to be a patient. For any spouses coming to the island I will recommend getting into the Specialized Patient Program. It is easy money!!! It is also pretty fun, at least if your into acting. I am going to be getting a pretty big check in the next little while. So excited!!!!


So one of my new favorite pastimes is to go on olio board and design my dream home. I have had this picture of my guest bedroom forever and now it is put to paper. I also did a bathroom.

Guest Bedroom
Bathroom
If you want to join in the fun I have added a link on my blog. The best part is its FREE!!! So go, put on your designing caps and live it up. You can search what others have done or just make you own. Your very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails