Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I thank heaven for babysitting!

I have been babysitting a lot since we came to the island. I have really been enjoying it. The kids here are so easy. It gives me time off from the monotony of me day to day.
We had Jay and Cory over on sunday for dinner. It was a lot of fun. We just sat around and talked and had food that sort of resembled mexican food. It was great! I really have enjoyed getting to know the guys. I always sit in while the guys are studying, but it was great to see them out of study mode. I'm glad I could give them a good home cooked meal, since their wives had to leave. I love to have people over. I love to cook for them. Life is grand!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's good that you like to babysit! I think those that like to babysit will definitely be blessed by Heaven. I wish you could babysit FOR me! Kyra would love that (and so would I).

    I think that is awesome that you LOVE to cook!! Did you cook a lot while growing up? That is such a good quality to have as a person, especially being a wife. I'm not quite there yet. Maybe one day, yes? :-D What are some of your favorite recepies? You should make a blog out of the dinners you make! Really!!! I would totally be your faithful follower.

    You're right, life IS grand! Especially when you keep busy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails