Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Picniks is good!

I got Picnik today!!!! For those of you that don't know, its a photo editing progam on the internet. Super cheap and super easy to use. I love it!! You might have noticed my new picture up top. Yeah, cool I know. Here are some others I did today.






I played a really fun game of volleyball as well today. The court was coverd in water because it has been raining so much. It was so much fun! It reminded me of when I played in the front yard as a kid. We would get in trouble for this, but it was to much fun to resist. We lived on a hill and we would take the hose, place it on the top of the hill and let it run. It was such a blast!

2 comments:

  1. yes, isn't picnik amazing?! we love it too. :) cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! How much is that program? I'll have to look into that. Loved the pictures. :-D
    What kind of camera do you have?

    I'm such a grown up who has to pay bills ....when you said that you would take the hose let it run down the hill...all I could think about was "OH NO!! I wonder how much the water bill was" Hahha. I'm so boring.
    That would have been so fun though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails