Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pioneer Day with old and new friends

Today was a great extention of yesterday. Johnny and I went up to campus first thing this morning because we had a volleyball game. The other team didn't show, so no game for us. We ran into the Taylors down at the CAC. Katie was going to the pool with the kids, so I tagged along. I have missed hanging out and playing with the kids so it was great to do so. We had a great time. The Hintons and the Beattys also joined in on the fun.


After lunch I got to talk with my best girlfriend from high school. It was so great to see her! We have not seen each other face to face in three years. So I just want to say thank you to Skype for having video chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails