Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Girls Gone Wildrer



I don't think thats a word. Wilder....it sounds wrong. Anyway, I had such a great time tonight!!! I was in charge of the Farewell Banquet. This morning I was stressing out because we had a little hiccup, but the banquet rolled around and we had a great time! Dinner was great and afterwards we went to DeChamps. We danced the night away. I haven't been dancing in such a long time. It was a BLAST. I am going to be super soar tomorrow and my voice will be gone. After, a few of the girls decided we should go down to the beach. We jumped in the pool just for the heck of it and then headed down to the beach. It was a great night, thank you ladies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tracy, you're SO BEAUTIFUL!! I can not get over how AMAZINGly WHITE your teeth are! Really, that pictures is beautiful!!! I love the earings too. I just bought some kind of like that, but blue. :-D Purple is a good color on you. TAN is a good color on you. :-D
    You were in CHARGE of the Farwell Banquet!?!?? I'm, impressed!! I do NOT do good at being in charge. I would rather be told what to do. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails