Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Whale Watching/ Sunset Cruise


A couple weeks ago Johnny and I went on a whale watching cruise for our anniversary. It was to bad Johnny had a BIG test right after because he spent a little of the time studying. I had a great time being on the water, enjoying being away from the "rock" even though it was just for three hours. Being out there made Dominica look so beautiful and reminded me I live in a pretty cool place. In everyday life here you forget that it is a great thing to live on such a beautiful island and to get to experience a different type of life. Everything is slow paced and relaxed. Even though its hard to get through some days this will be a part of my life I look back on and be thankful and happy I got to do it. Not everyone can say they lived in the Caribbean for almost two years of their life.


Well we didn't get to see any whales which I was very disappointed about. I think Johnny was too, because he said, " We are never doing one of these again". This is the second whale watching trip we have done and we have yet to see a single thing. Oh well, Like I said it was a great night. The sunset was beautiful and I got to spend time with my hubby and celebrate four awesome years with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails