Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Girls Weekend

So I have been so busy with my friends this last weekend. It starte with Friday night game night at Tanya's house. We played Cranium. It was a very small group, but still tons of fun. All I have to say is "tombstone" and "trombone" are two very different things, but the words look quite similar at a glance. My team won! WAHOO
Saturday I stayed home all day in bed until 8:00 when time changed form boring Saturday Night to Country Night. All the girls went up to DeChamps. Usually when we go up there we are dancing all night long, but this time we just sat around talking and drinking. I found my fav new drink to get there; a fruit punch with no pineapple juice. Yum! We did get up and do some line dances though. I discovered that my baby likes hip hop a lot more than country. I got so tired line dancing. I could barely make it through a whole song.
I ended Sunday with going up to the CAC all dressed up for the Oscars. We didn't make it through the whole thing because it didn't start until about 9:30 our time. All the girls looked so pretty all dressed up. My pic (The King's Speech) for best picture won! Go Colin Firth!!!!


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails