Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

A to Z

Have to thank my dear friend Lisa for posting this. So much fun! I love these questioners. Here it goes....

A. Age: 23
B. Bed Size: Full
C. Chore you dislike: I hate to do laundry and I hate HATE grocery shopping.
D. Dogs: I've never had a dog, but want one someday. For now its just our cat Saydee.
E. Essential start to your day: Eating something and going potty(TMI).
F. Favorite colors: Yellow
G. Gold or Silver jewelry: I like silver better, I think gold looks gross on me.
H. Height: 5'3 and 1/2.
I. Instruments: Flute, Sax, Percussion
J. Jelly bean flavor: I know this is super weird, but remember when Jelly Belly did the Harry Potter every flavor bean? Well I LOVED the grass flavored ones! I also really love the Starburst sour flavors.
K. Kids: I'm having a little girl in a few months, CAN'T WAIT!!!!
L. Live: Dominica, West Indes
M. Month: I don't know, kind of a weird thing to ask, but if I had to pick I think Nov., cause it hosts Thanksgiving.
N. Nicknames: Teddy bear (my initials used to be TED and my oldest bro would call me Teddy).
O. Overnight hospital stays: I've never had to stay over night at the hospital.
P. Pet peeves: I think my biggest pet peeve would have to be litering, I hate when people liter!
Q. Favorite quote from a movie or book: Wow I really can't think of one right now. I think it would have to be Elizabeth Bennet telling off Mr. Darcy when he proposes the first time, something about being "the last man in the world whom I could ever marry". I love it every time, never get sick of it.
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: 5 brothers, 2 sisters
T. Time you Wake Up: The last two months its been about 7-7:30. this little girl won't let me sleep, but before that it was like 10, you have to understand I probably don't go to bed until 2ish.
U. Underwear? Of course, and the best kind that there is.
V. Vegetables: I love veggies. The only one I can think of that I don't like is tomatoes.
W. What makes you run late?: This is bad, and it will make him mad, but Johnny is what makes me late.
X. X rays you've had: Dental...I've never broken anything.
Z. Zoo animals: I LOVE giraffes! I think they are so amazing and graceful.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails