Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kids Spring Festival


Last Saturday was the Spring Kids Festival. Every semester RSO has a little party for the kids here on the island and I am in charge of it. This semester I had a lot of help as last week I was on bed rest. It turned out so well. Our face painter was amazing! The older kids loved the bowling. The cake walk was a big hit as always. And the kids loved making butterflies and caterpillars. I don't think a festival ever ran as smoothly as this one did and I have to thank all of those that helped out. Even though its a lot of stress every semester I think I will miss doing it next semester.

(Sorry I don't know why the pic turned out so small.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails