Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Week 22

Things I'm feeling:

1. Tired- I'm still not getting very much sleep. The other night I DID get a good nights sleep and felt wonderful the next day, but it looks like that night was a fluke and won't happen again very often.
2. Charlie horses- Oh man these hurt. They strike in the morning mostly. Sometimes I shoot awake because I'm having one. Makes my leg so soar.
3. Anxious about delivery- I know its not happening for awhile, but I'm starting to get scared. Maybe its more real now and I know this baby girl has to come out one way or another. It may also be that I haven't met my doctor yet and so I sometimes think I will be doing it on my own.
4. Movement- I have been feeling her a lot more the last couple of weeks. She likes to kick after I eat and when I lay down to go to bed.
5. Like I have a lot to do when I get to America- I don't know if my nesting period is starting, but I feel like I'm behind on getting ready for baby. Sometimes it gets really bad and I will have mini nervous break downs and spend the WHOLE day online looking up anything related to babies, from breastfeeding to baby shoes.
6. That August is forever away- Time has been going by pretty quickly, but I don't know how I can wait 18+ weeks to see my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails