Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Meeting Steve



So this picture I think sums up our expeience yesterday. Know how I told you me and the girls were planning on going to a hot spring? Well we decided that we would try to do it again yesterday. So we headed out on our little adventure and of course our time was spoiled again, because there were three Rasta guys sitting in the spring. I have to admit I was a little scared to try and share the spring with these half naked guys. I felt bad that after trying to show this awesome place to my friends twice, it still didn't work out. We had a good time anyway. We ended up hanging out in the little creek just doing what we do, talking. Eventually Rebecca got a little bored and went and talked to the guys. She decided they weren't scary so we went and joined them for a few minutes. None of us got all the way in, we just stuck our feet in. I guess I'm just going to have to take the girls there again and hope for a non rainy, non crowded hot spring!
After that little adventure we all went out for lunch. We went to a new place that opened up this semester. Of course I got a burger, because I seem to be craving those. Just have to say baby and I really enjoyed it!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Adventure Tracy! It really was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! you did make it back there again! :) looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails