Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

drum roll please......















Its a GIRL!!!!!!!

So we went down to Roseau today for the ultrasound and let me tell you I fell in love with my little girl, not that I wasn't already in love. She is growing well and everything looks good. She was moving all over the place and has a very strong heartbeat. We bought her first gift, a reversible doll! Cute right?





























All in all it was a pretty great day. Johnny took the day off from school and went down with me. We spent all afternoon walking around the town and it was great to have time just our little family. I am so excited that this is really happening. Last time I saw my baby she was just a little Lima bean, now she looks like a little baby. Isn't my girl beautiful!?!

9 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! Congrats. And where did you get the doll? I may need to get one for my little girl. I'm excited for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo happy for you Tracy! Little girls our the best! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tracy and Johnny! I called a girl, so you definitely owe me a grilled cheese sandwhich or two ;) LOL Seriously though, I am so excited for you two. Thanks for being such good friends and hopefully little bean there will be a good friend to my family as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEST NEWS EVER. Congratulations Tracy!! What a fun announcement. Girls are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay that is so exciting!!!! Congrats on your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! Hooray for little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so so excited to read this! I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering how it went. Such great news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! I'm sooo excited for you- GIRLS are the BEST!! hooray :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails