Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Job searching is hard work.

Well my job search isn't going so well. Even the places that have hiring signs out side haven't called me back. I have gone to so many places. I'm getting a little discouraged. I don't understand, I'm a great little worker. I should be able to get a job.
Well today I didn't do much. I did laundry for the first time in Florida. I was a little nervous because I had to trek all our clothes for about four to five blocks down to the laundry mat. I didn't think I would be strong enough, but I was!
There was a Relief Society Christmas party tonight. Me and my new friend Katie went. Her husband is also going to Ross. They have three adorable kids. Her daughter Rachel is smitten with me apparently. Katie called me this morning because Rachel wanted to play with me. She thinks my name is Kellie. I love little kids! Anyway, the party was fun. I made some more friends. I may be going to the zoo with them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails