Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Seeing Santa!!

Last night was so much fun. Our church had a Christmas dinner party.I cooked two hams in our tiny oven. Our oven is half the size of a normal oven and we only have one cooking pan so it made making two hams a little interesting. We went with the Taylors of course. Thanks for the ride guys! The food was good and it went fast. There was plenty of ham but not enough potatoes. I went back for seconds and no potatoes left. It was a sad day until I discovered all the wonderful desserts. The place went crazy when Santa came in. I'll admitt I was pretty excited as well as the kids. Santa read the kids The Night Before Christmas and Johnny said I might as well have sat on the floor with them I was so excited.
I have been missing all my Christmas traditions and especially watching movies with the Fam, but Johnny found me a web sight with all the classics on it so I know what I'm doing this week. We are actually in the middle of Christmas Vacation so I better go! Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails