Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Making Pizza

Wow time is just flying by. I spent Thursday with Katie and the kids. We went to wal-mart and the grocery store. Friday Johnny and I just lazed around the house. He did some studying while I did nothing. I did make tortillas. It was my first time and it seems everything went wrong. I forgot to get salt at the store, I didn't have anything to roll the dough out with(I ended up using a cup), I had to use wheat flour instead of white, and I didn't have a good pan to cook them in. They turned out alright. I think I will do better next time.











Well Johnny and I were busy people on Saturday. We went to a bbq some friends were having. We did a white elephant gift exchange and ate in the rain.(I guess I was the only one still eating when it rained.) Then the Taylors dropped us off at South beach. Let me tell you it was B-E-A-Utiful. The storm had made the waves really big and the ocean was teal blue. We had a ton of fun swimming in the waves. Johnny also dove for these pieces of old coral reef. While the beach was fun the bus ride home was not. We rode off the island then after sitting at the bus station for an hour, we got on the wrong bus and rode back onto the island. Then we of course had to ride back off the island. Then we finally got to the metro rail and finally got home. I was so tired and hungry and itchy. I got right into a warm shower and then went to bed.
Today was a typical Sunday. I did make home made pizza for the first time. (I feel like I'm doing a lot of things for the first time.) It was really easy and really yummy. It may just become a Cochran family favorite, actually I think it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails