Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The last few days.

I'm sorry, it seems I have been slacking on writing about what I have actually been doing. Saturday we went to a game night with some people in the ward. It was great fun. We played Boomo and Apples to Apples. On Sunday we went to church. I haven't been to Relief Society in a while and it was great. I love the diversity in the ward! There was an African American lady that bore her testimony and she always said Christ Jesus instead or Jesus Christ. All I could think is that it was so southern and then I was like "oh yeah I'm in the south, duh". Yesterday I had a lot of fun. I went and spent the day with Katie and her kids. We tried to catch lizards and I let Matt take pictures on my camera. We went to the park for about two minutes because the kids had to go to the bathroom. They were a little upset, but were told that they should have gone when they we told to go at home. We ended up at the library because it was the bathroom we decided to go to. It was a great day! Thanks Katie for letting me enjoy your kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails