Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Miami Metro Zoo




Well I went to the Zoo with Katie and a couple other people from the ward. it was a lot of fun but now I am so pooped. We were there from the time it opened until the time it closed. We watched a little animal show. They showed some parrots, a porky pine, a cheetah, and some other animal that has a name I can't recall. We spent a while watching the elephants because they were being really entertaining.I did the laundry at Katie's while I babysat the kids so she and David could a little Christmas shopping. The kids were asleep so it was really easy.
Johnny had his first quiz today. He said it was mostly easy, but there were a few things on the quiz he wasn't expecting. He studied for the rest of the day and apparently missed me very much. He kept calling me all day and it made me feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails