Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Singing in the Rain

Today Johnny and I decided not to wake-up. I kept waking up and thinking "Oh its still dark must be to early to wake up." No it was just the rain clouds. It rained and rained today. I don't mind though, I love the rain. I had to go to the store and and that means a walk in the rain, and discovered I love to do that too. The whole time there I was just thinking about how awesome my life is and how much I've learned about myself in the short weeks we have been here. I feel all grown up and just like a little kid. Well the point is I like going on walks in the rain.
We babysat the Taylor kids today so Katie and David could finish the Christmas shopping. I felt bad because we had nothing for them to do. They said they weren't bored, but I think they might have been. I hope they still feel I'm their friend, I love having them as my friends. They are such funny little people.
I'm going to try to get Johnny to tell about his experience in school so for. He is on break for Christmas so he will have a little more off time. It seems he is always studying. Good for the brain, bad for the Tracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails