Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

And time can do so much...

So Yesterday was the one year anniversary of starting my blog. Its seems unreal how different my life is from when I started this, and I am such a different person. We were in Salt Lake City, Utah. Johnny was working for the Primary Children's hospital and I was working at Au Naturale. I was not to happy with my life then. I was going through a really hard time, but now I am doing so much better. I know I have grown and matured from all the experiences in my life, good and bad. I am so thankful for all the people that have been in my life. You have all changed me and shaped me. I am so blessed!!! I have a good family, great friends, an amazing husband that does so much for me, and my Father in Heaven that watches over what I do, that knows me completely, the good and the bad, and continues to love me and bless me.
So happy bloggety anniversary everyone. I hope you continue to enjoy reading about my totally awesome life. Don't be jealous!

2 comments:

  1. I just love you. You make me laugh. :-D
    The truth is, all because of YOU encouraging to start my blog, I have too been a blogger. Really. You started it first and encouraged me and because of that, I started one. So thank you Tracy! It has been a blessing in my life and I enjoy writing in my "journal". I think it is also a great way to keep in touch with people and to get to know them better.
    Thanks for your example. I'm so happy that your life is going a lot better now than it was a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, congratulations, Tracy! How exciting! Are you going to have it made into a book? I think at blurb.com or something like that you can do that. I can hardly wait to do ours. :)

    You were having a hard time a year ago? I am so so happy you are doing so much better now. I think your happiness shines and radiates off you AND your blog. :) Thanks for sharing your life!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails