Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hide and seek

So I was over at Jessie's house about a week ago and I started hiding from the Matix and Shane. They got such a kick out of it! I hid under a desk and once they found me they thought it would be more fun to hang out there and tickle me.



Lets just say it was a blast.

So now under the desk is Matix's new place for us to hang out. He grabs my hand and leads me over to the desk and crawls in. Jessie told me that he kept saying my name, but it sounded different than usual. She figured it out and he was saying "my Tace". How sweet is that!!! It is always a battle at the Bergs, do I play with Matix or do I talk with Jessie? How to choose? Most of the time Matix ends up deciding for me, but I'm okay with that.

1 comment:

  1. cute!! matix really does love you so much. he was asking for you again today... "where a go?! where my tace?" :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails