Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Whats with the blogs lately?

I feel like the blogging world has been a little slow since the semster started. It makes me sad 'cause I love evesdropping on other people's lives. Bring back the blogs people!!!!
Today was a pleasent day. After feeding the hubby lunch I came home and took a very nice nap, love doing that! I'm superly excited for tomorrow, Johnny is taking the night off from studying(at least 45 minutes anyway) eventhough he has two big tests this weekend. How sweet! I am not that big on birthdays and anniversaries and that kinda stuff. A dinner out with my best friend is all I need and thats what I'm getting. Life is great!

4 comments:

  1. okay, i finally updated! :) sorry for the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. with only one reader I eventually stopped writing.. so there's the reason why I stopped last year ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails