Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Friday Fun Day!

See I told you I would tell you all about my wonderful Friday.

So My friend Ronnie invited me to go in this superly awesome day with him and I'm so glad I did. We went and visited Trafalger Falls. It was really a great place. It was so beautiful there. There are two falls there, but it had been really rainy the night before and that morning so there were THREE falls. We had a great time being crazy and jumping on rocks and crossing over logs. It was a blast. We spent two hours there and it only felt like thirty minutes.
Next we hit a little sulfur spring. It of course was smelly, but pretty cool. You could feel the heat coming up from holes in the ground.

Next we were onto Screw's Spa. This is just some hot springs in the jungle. They have it set up very nicely. There are four different pools each a different temperature so you can go from super hot all the way down to cold water. it was very relaxing and made my skin feel really nice.

Then our last stop, Scott's Head. This is the southern "toe" of the island that separates the Atlantic Ocean from the Caribbean Sea. We climbed up to the very tip top of the mountain/hill there and took pictures. Then we hiked down and went snorkeling. Let me just say it was the BEST snorkeling. The water was super clear and there were so many fish. The further out you went the bigger the fish got.

All in all it was a great day! I was extremely tired at the end of the day, but it was so worth it! It was the perfect way to spend the day on a Caribbean island!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails