Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Friday

Yesterday was so great!!!I started by waking up at ten 'til 10am. I went straight to play group. of course that was fun. There were lots of people there and kids were everywhere. They played outside and that meant lots of muddy feet and bums. The whole time I was thinking, "I'm so sorry Jessie, I know I wouldn't want to clean this up." Bless your dear heart Jessie!
I went home and just hung out after lunch. Then around 4 Jessie called and said they were going to the pool, so I headed out. the taylors and a new family were there. We had a great time. It was nice to go to the pool later in the day. It was so much cooler, but the sun was still out, Perfect!
Last night we had a party because a few of us spouses' birthdays were this month. It was so much fun to have a big girls night. I love going out and just talking with the girls. We played games and had jello shots (don't worry they had some that were virgin), and just had fun. I had a deep conversation with my friend Nicole. She was so sweet to sit and talk with me. Thanks Nicole! I love having so many awesome friends here that understand you and are so sweet. We are all different and from all over the world, but we have one thing that binds us together for the rest of our lives, thank you Dominica!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails