Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A fifty minute walk home?

So there is NO WAY it takes fifty minutes to walk from Fortune Apartments to my house when it only took ten minutes to walk there, but that is what my clocks are telling me. Definatly NO WAY!!!
Today was pretty great! The morning was just normal stuff, but after lunch we had our RSO Meet and Greet. I got to spend some time catching up with Katie Taylor. Yeah, remember her? It has been so long since we have got to hang out, just the two of us (well with the kids, but you know). It was great to get to talk with her. Then some of the girls went to the pool to cool off. Jessie Berg was there so I got to play with my awesome buddy Madix (sp?) and spend time talking with the girls. After I got home I was hanging out on FB and lo and behold one of the girls in my semester, Emily, asked if anyone wanted to come over and watch Project Runway. Do you have to ask? Needless to say I went over there. It was really nice to get to know her better. We really didn't watch much of the show because we ended up talking and eating chocolate cupcakes the whole time. So much fun! All in all it was a pretty good day. I hope it gets better by my brother calling me. Come on Arlo, we need to do this man!

1 comment:

  1. matix has already asked for you once this morning. he put on his inner tube and asked "tay-see? pool?" apparently you were the highlight of his day yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails