Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Beginning of the Semester

I love the beginning of the semester. It is always filled with activity. I seemed to be very busy yesterday. In the morning I got my cleaning itch. Everyone in awhile I get this need to clean and organize everything. It took a long time but now the apartment looks super good. I also did yoga and it was wonderful. The SGA club sign up was last night and I signed up for Zumba club and the Photography club. This semester I want to get involved in some more things . Last semester I spent to much time sitting at home and watching tv. So I will be doing: Yoga on M W, Zumba on M W F, I'm going to be in a Bible Study again, I am still on the RSO Board and I am planning on going on more RSO trips, I will be doing to the photography club, I will also be volunteering with a after school group called In Light In, I will be doing SP again, and hopefully be babysitting. So basically just keeping busy.

1 comment:

  1. Dang, you're hard to keep up with!
    You are a super busy woman. Good for you!
    A photography club!? SO exciting! Hope your keeping a journal of all of this with more details.
    Lets skype again sometime soon. Not sure about today, but I'll give you a call when I'm open. Loves!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails