Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Fun filled days!


So I have found a problem to my plan of staying busy this semester. It seems I am so busy I run out of time to write in my blog. Last semester I never wrote because I had nothing to say this semester I have so much to talk about, but just can't seem to find the time.

Well I had a super amazing day on Friday and will give you a full account of that tomorrow when I can do it justice. Wednesday and Thursday and all Saturday and today (after I got home from Roseau) I have been cleaning/organizing our apartment. It looks so super amazing. Everything has a proper place and looks so nice. I love the feeling when you walk in the house and everything is clean! Yesterday at church I got my new calling, Nursery Leader! I know this is a calling I will love. It didn't come as much of a shock either, seeing as it was the last calling needing to be filled and I was the last person without a calling. I have always wanted to be a Nursery Leader, but to be one here is doubly awesome because I know and love all the kids here. I have seven kids in the class and I'm all by myself so it will be challenging, but I am so looking forward to it!!!

Today was the RSO free trip to Roseau. It was a great time. I went on the bus with the moms because they like to get home early and I didn't want to spend all day in Roseau. It was really nice because I sat in the back with Jessie Berg and we got to talk and get to know each other better. We have a lot in common. Jessie if you settle in Fort Collins keep a look out for Johhny and I! I got a lot of MUCH needed food. I was getting a little tired of the PB&J. I also found a real treat, Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips, my weakness! Even now just writing about them is making my mouth water. I promise Johnny i tried to resist, but my mouth wouldn't let me. Don't worry I will set them off with the Yoga I just did and the Zumba I am heading out to do now. My figure will remain intact!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails