Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A New Week

So a new week has started. I can't seem to keep up! I went to Roseau on Saturday. It was just a short trip. I just needed to go and get a couple of things. My little friend Shane and his mom Kelly were on the trip with me so it was way more fun.
Today I went to playgroup. We went to Purple Turtle Beach. It was very relaxing and the water was perfect! It is always so nice to get out of the house and hang out with friends. When we got home I went and had a yummo lunch with Johnny. We just ate at the shacks, but it was a shack I had never been to and it was so nice to have something different. I have just been vegging out and watching Law and Order SVU the rest the day. What a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails